Unfortunately, the username of the Linksys router login page cannot be recreated as the user has the only option to type “admin” as the username in the login window. Every time the user visits the window of the Linksys router login page, he has to type the default username of the router. The password of the router can be changed, it basically depends upon the user that he wants to change the password or not. After the Linksys router setup, the user can substantially change the password credential to enhance the security of the web interface of the www.linskyssmartwifi.com
While performing the Linksys router setup, the user has to type “admin” as the default password but after that, the user is allowed to reset the password of Linksys WRT 1900 AC router. Steps to reset the password of the Linksys WRT 1900 AC
• Open up the browser on your desktop or laptop connected to the Wifi network
• Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com or 192.168.1.1 as the URL of the browser.
• Linksys router login page appears on the screen.
• Enter “admin” as the username and if you haven’t set the password yet then type “admin” as the default password.
• Locate Administration tab on the right top corner of the screen. Click on the administration tab.
• Select the Management tab.
• Click on the password tab and fill the old password once and new password twice.
• Click on Apply button to save the changes you have made.
Here are the reasons which make it somehow necessary for the users to change the password of Linksys router
• To prevent the unauthorized access of the anonymous user into the web interface of the www.linksyssmartwifi.com
• To keep your children away from enabling or disabling Parental control, guest access or any other feature within the router. It will avoid them from accessing any illegal or adult website within the router.
• To avoid bugs or miscellaneous threats from damaging the interface of the device.
• To preserve your Network settings or administrative mechanisms from others to maintain the performance of the device.
Login page of the Linksys smart wificonstitutes of the username and the router password which successfully called as the login credentials of the Linksys smart wifi. While performing the Linksys router setup first time, the user has to type default credentials for connecting with the Linksys smart wifi of the router.
Every time the user logs into the www.linksyssmartwifi.com interface, he has to type the default username, as Linksys won’t allow the users to change the default username of the router. The user can only bring the change in the password field and only after the Linksys router setup. Before setting up the router, the user has no choice rather than using the default password in the Linksys router login page.
Follow the below instructions to log into Linksys smart wifi router
1. Connect the Ethernet cable with one end to the modem and another end connected to the internet port of the router.
2. In case, you are establishing the wireless connection then plug in one end of the cable with the system and second end to the router.
3. Now, connect the power adapter of the router with the power outlet and turn it on.
4. Press the power button residing on the front panel of the router.
5. Now turn on your laptop or the desktop connected to your home wifi network.
6. Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com or 192.168.1.1 as the address bar of the browser.
7. As soon as you hit enter, Linksys router login page will appear on the screen.
8. Fill up the login credentials carefully. Type “admin” as the default username and if you haven’t assigned the password keep “admin” as the password. Both the credentials will be case-sensitive.
9. Click on Login button you will get entered into the admin page of the router.
Linksys smart wifi login
Linksys smart wifi is a smart mobile application used remotely for controlling or managing the router. The software is installed from the play store of your android device to easily interact with your device from anywhere with the help of the internet. The login process of Linksys smart wifi is much smarter and quicker than the web interface of www.linksyssmartwifi.com . The user also enjoys the convenience of interacting with the login window of the Linksys router by taping on the bar icon of the Linksys smart wifi. The user need not to open the huge screen window of his desktop and also relieved of typing www.linsksyssmartwifi.com again and again on the address bar of the browser to get to the Linksys router login page.
Here are the steps to do Linksys smart wifi login
1. Go to the search bar of the play store of your device and tap on the search icon of the window.
2. Type Linksys smart wifi on the search bar and install the application of the router.
3. Now, double tap on the Linksys icon of the mobile to get to the Linksys router login window.
4. Enter the username and the password of the application. If you are using Linksys smart wifi software for the first time, type “admin” as the default username and default password within their respective credentials. Fill up the password carefully as in the mobile application also, the credentials are case-sensitive.
5. Tap on the login tab to get to the menu dashboard of the device.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi is not just created to access your router remotely but is also created to easily provide you with the convenience of configuring and repairing your router locally in your home network. The configuration of the router is only done as long as the internet connection is provided to the device. If the user wants to access his router remotely, then after Linksys router setup, he immediately has to create a Linksys smart wifi account which he has to link and associate with the router.
Linksys Smart Wifi is supportable in both the Android as well as the IOS devices. An individual can install it from the App store of Android as well as of IOS device. The application makes it easy for the user to interact with the device, avoiding the inconvenience of dealing with the Linksys router Login page. You don’t need to worry if you are not aware of the methods of creating a Linksys smart wifi account; we are absolutely here to help you with that. Follow these below instructions to create a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
1. Open up a browser in your system in which Wi-Fi is connected and enter www.linksyssmartwifi.com on the address bar of the browser.
2. Press enter and you will get connected to the Linksys router login page.
3. Now locate click here tab and click it to create a fresh account in Linksys smart wifi
4. Type down the necessary details regarding your network and device in the fields provided.
5. Read down and accept all the License Agreements, Privacies, Terms of services and other instructions.
6. At last, click on Create My Account tab. The user will receive a notification in a registered mail notifying you the confirmation of account in your mail.
7. Note: In any circumstances, if you might get encountered with the distorted page you can refresh the page or can also use the different web browser to get to the create Account page of Linksys smart wifi
8. Now, go to the Inbox of your mail and check the mail with the name of Linksys smart wifi.
9. Note: If in any case, you didn’t get the mail in your Inbox, then check the spam as well as Junk folders.
10. Click on the link in your mail you have received in order to activate your account you have just created. The link will redirect you to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi page.
11. The user can also click on the Login button which will be resided on the right corner of the window.
12. Enter the Email Address and Password on their respective fields you have assigned while creating your Linksys smart wifi account. Click on Sign in button.
13. Link your router by typing in the router administrative password in the Associate Router field.
14. Note: If the user hasn’t changed his password, then he also can utilize “admin” as the default password of the Router.
15. Note: Association process of the router can only be done when the user is presently connected to the home network. It is not possible to remotely perform the associate router process.
16. You have now successfully created your Linksys smart Wifi account for your router which has now made possible for the user to remotely access the device and repair it
Linsyssmartwifi.com account is a pre-installed account within the router which acts as the web interface to allow the user to easily connect with the device. It is primarily a default gateway which is the key source to access the Linksys router.
Steps to create a Linksyssmartwifi.com account
1. As soon as you open a browser after the successful connection of the device.
2. You have to type www.linksyssmartwifi.com as the address bar of the browser.
3. The dialogue box will appear prompting you to type the default username “admin” and default password “password” in their respective.
4. Configure your network settings and follow all the instructions carefully of Netgear router setup.
5. At last Type your router password only if you want to change the default one and click on the Apply button to save the changes you have made.
6. Now, reboot your router and your linksyssmartwifi.com account will get successfully completed.
Nowadays, wireless connections have become important in home network as it ensures connecting devices without any hassle of using cables. Wireless devices that connect to your router use the internet connection of your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router.
Here, we are providing you the detailed process of connecting your wireless device to your home network using your Linksys cloud account:
Access your Linksys cloud account
. Launch a web browser from your computer.
. Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of your web browser and press Enter.
. A Linksys login screen appears
. Enter the username and password of your router in the provided fields and click on log in.
. Click on the Add a Device tab.
. Then a Select the type of device to add to your network page will appear, select other from the given options.
. Add a wireless device page will appear which displays the Network Name (SSID), Password, and Security Type. Note down all the required information.
. Enter the required Password and the Security Type when asked.
. When your device has connected successfully, click on OK in the Add a wireless device page.
Your device will have got connected to the Linksys cloud account and it will be able to access the Internet of your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router.
The connected will now be displayed on the Device List or the Network Map. You can change the name and icon of this particular device as you wish in the Device List or Network Map of the Linksys cloud account. You can even maximize your wireless connection by changing the wireless settings of your Linksys router with your Linksys cloud account.
NOTE: in case you are facing issues while adding a device to your network through your Linksys cloud account, you must make sure first that you are connected to the correct Network name (SSID). Also, if your device is successfully connected to the correct network but you still face the connectivity issues, you need to check if your Linksys router’s firmware is updated with the latest version.
Few Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers might only support Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2), which is much secure, as Security Type for your wireless network. In case you face trouble connecting a device or any gaming system, it is possible that it may be using an older security method called Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP).
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi is basically a technical application support for the users to connect to the Linksys wireless network of their routers. The Linksys smart WIFI grants its user the access to the router through a cell phone or a PC. Linksys Smart WiFi can be setup by logging to the configuration page of the Linksys wireless router.
Set up the Linksys Smart WiFi
The configuration of the Linksys smart Wi-Fi is done through the administrator page of the Linksys wireless router. The home configuration window of the router lets the user to setup the Linksys smart WiFi. The smart Wi-Fi can be accesses and modified through the mobile phone. Some mobile phone Wi-Fi supporting applications can also be accessed through Linksys smart WiFi.
Linksys smart WiFi Pros
The users of the Linksys smart Wi-Fi have some advantages over other Wi-Fi routers.
The users can setup some parental controls for their children and control the list of some unwanted and destructive websites for their children.
We at router installation always strive to provide the most suitable information regarding the technological advancements in the world on various devices. We tend to get you to all of the latest range of hardware and software devices.